NBA postpones Nuggets vs. Nets in wake of Brooklyn’s COVID outbreak, league says

The Nuggets-Nets game Sunday night in Brooklyn has been postponed, the NBA announced, following an outbreak within the Nets’ organization.

Teams need a minimum of eight players available to play.

The Nets had 10 players in the health and safety protocols as of Saturday night but played and lost to the Magic. Stars Kevin Durant, James Harden and Kyrie Irving were all unavailable due to the health and safety protocols.

The Nuggets, who played in Atlanta Friday night, have had no new positive cases or any new players enter health and safety protocols since then, a source told The Post. Currently, Bol Bol and Michael Porter Jr. are the only two Nuggets in the protocol.

Atlanta’s Trae Young, who played in that game, entered health and safety protocols Sunday morning, according to ESPN, which also first reported Atlanta’s game against Cleveland on Sunday was postponed.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com